Abbelio Wines accepts a number of different payment options.
Online orders from www.abbelio-wines.com.hk
- Credit card. This is the default payment method for online orders. We accept Visa and Mastercard directly or American Express via Paypal.
- Paypal. If you would like to pay by American Express or using your Paypal account please select this option. After you place your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal site to enter your card/account details. Abbelio Wines never sees your details.
- Cash on Delivery (COD). For orders under HK$2000 you can pay on receipt of the goods. Please select Cash On Delivery at checkout. We use Ta-Q-Bin for all COD orders. The Ta-Q-Bin delivery agent will accept cash (exact change preferred) or Visa/Mastercard. We wil confirm all COD orders with you by telephone before processing the order.
- Bank transfer. To pay by bank transfer or other offline methods (cheque etc.), please choose Bank Transfer at checkout. Our bank account details will be displayed following the checkout.
- Bitcoin. We are happy to accept payment via Bitcoin for orders under $2000. Please select Bitcoin or Coinbase at checkout. We will use the Bitcoin exchange rate provided by Coinbase.com.
Placing your order online is the fastest way to get your wine, however if you prefer you can also place an order by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling us (31708458). We will enter your order manually and email you an invoice which can be paid by bank transfer/COD. We can also accept offline credit card payments - we will send you an authorisation form to complete and sign.
Please note that we do need to receive payment before processing all orders and standard delivery will normally be two-three working days following receipt of payment.