How to Attend a Wine Tasting Event?
Posted on September 11, 2017 by Abbelio Wines | 0 comments
How to attend a wine tasting properly? Some tips as below you should know.
- Don’t drive. As you would drink, it’s not safe to drive when you finish a wine tasting event. You could enjoy drinking without a car.
- Appropriate clothing. Men in suit. Ladies in dress and high-heeled shoes. If you’re in casual or sports clothes, it’s very impolite. Remember not to be in white color clothes in case wine spatters.
- Get to know the theme of wine tasting in advance. Thus you will have a better idea of tasting order – which comes first and which later.
- Make sure you’re not hungry when wine tasting. Have some bread or biscuit.
- Don’t use strong perfume. It would cover wine aroma more or less.
- Learn to spit wine professionally in public.
- Take wine tasting notes. Never forget to note down your comments about the wines you taste. It’s a good reference when you’re going to buy wines.