Great Ideas from Wine Lovers
Posted on August 21, 2017 by Abbelio Wines | 0 comments
- Cava is made in the same way as its more expensive French cousin, Champagne, but it uses the local Spanish grapes. It is dry, fresh, crisp and lightly earthy. For example, Raventos Roig Cava Brut NV will be a good choice for your guests.
- If your client prefers Champagne, you may try Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial NV, Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV or Champagne Geoffroy Expression Brut 1er Cru NV.
- Try some classically Californian Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Velvety Napa Cabernet Sauvignon.with its fruit flavor notes, is made by Velvety, new brand and sourcing best grapes from Napa Valley.
- Never forget to try Italian wines. There is plenty of fruit on the palate and aromas of apple, a little banana and a floral finish. This sparkling wine has a light to medium body; and is perfect as an aperitif or with light dishes. That’s our 2015 De Stefani Prosecco Metodo Zero.
- 2014 Luigi Bosca Malbec DOC Single Vineyard. This earthy, firm red from Argentina makes convenient for parties or family events, extremely versatile for food matching - for poultry try turkey, quail or partridge, for red meat try lamb or sirloin steak or even match with hard cheeses.