2019 International Sommelier Scholarship Has Launched in New Zealand
New Zealand Wine Association has launched 2019 International Sommelier Scholarship project to Asian sommeliers.
It will include the below:
- Attend Sommits in Hawkes Bay NZ (2019/1/25-2019/1/26)
- Attend international ceremony of Sauvignon Blanc in NZ (2019/1/28-2019/1/30)
- Attend seminar of Chardonnay and Sparkling in Gisborne (2019/1/31-20192/1)
- Attend wine tasting events of New Zealand other wine regions and communicate with professional enologists.
- Free of international and national plan tickets, accommodation, food, transportation and event registration fees.
This project only has 20 sommeliers allowed and will be held in Hawke’s Bay on 25 Jan and 26 Jan 2019. It would be hosted by wine master Stephen Wong and Sommelier Ronan Sayburn.
This scholarship was firstly launched by NZ Wine Association and Sommliers Australia in 2015, and now it becomes a global project including Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, England and USA.
It would explore New Zealand special wine regions, grape varieties and characteristics.
We also include some fine wines from there.