2016 Most Popular Wine Brands Worldwide
Posted on January 26, 2017 by Abbelio Wines | 0 comments
- Penfolds, and Penfoldds Grange is the mark of Australia and is protected by National Trust of South Australia, listed on cultural heritage.
We carry 1992 Penfolds Grange, price HK$4080.
- Torres, it has combined tradition and innovation to become benchmark in the quality wine and brandies industry in Spain.
- Ridge Vineyards, California winemaking, it relies on nature and tradition rather than technology.
- Château Mouton Rothschild, it mostly situated on a hillock called the “Plateau de Mouton”, varieties typical of the region: Cabernet Sauvignon (81%), Merlot (15%), Cabernet Franc (3%) and Petit Verdot (1%).
- Vega Sicilia, it’s the most famous and a national treasure in Spain. We are currently out of stock of 2007 Vega Sicilia, Ribera Duero Pintia, at HK$488.
- Marqués de Riscal Rioja, one of the oldest Rioja wineries. Founded in Elciego (Álava) in 1858 by Guillermo Hurtado de Amézaga, it has been a point of reference in the winemaking business both nationally and internationally. We have 1975 Marqués de Riscal Rioja, HK$1,588/bottle.
- Chateau Haut Brion, the oldest of the Bordeaux classed growths, plays a pivotal role in the worldwide history of wine. It’s the first luxury brand. And we carry 1996 Chateau La Mission Haut-Brion, HK$1,900/bottle.
- Dows Port, origin from 1798, with a long history, its attractive and distinctive drier finish is the recognizable feature of the wines from this great Port house. We have 2011 Dows Vintage Port 375ml, HK$800/bottle.
- Sassicaia, a Bordeaux-style red wine, the original Super Tuscan wine. We have 2009 Sassicaia, HK$1,400/bottle.